We thank you for your interest
in Life, Love and Lock Up (L3)!
Life, Love and Lock Up is a brand under Life, Love and Lock Up LLC. This brand developed in 2015 under the founder, Michelle Lovett. With vision, to enhance the hearts, minds and voices of individual men, women and children who seek the opportunity.
The opportunity to express their ministry of which it stand/stood in hopes to help the next individual and/or themselves. With affordable pricing to co author under Life, Love and Lock up. Each volume shares ten selected stories voted by secured board members of Life, Love and Lock up LLC Board.
To be cast in a volume. You must:
- submit your introduction application.
Once Accepted, you must:
- Make 50% payment of your volume fee
- Sign A LLLockedup Contract and L3 NDA Form
(Must be returned in 72 hours after acceptance email has been provided)
- submit your 300 Dpi Professional Head shot (which will be
presented on L3 Pink Introduction Seal.) (We do have photographers, hairstylist, makeup artist available on our staff to assist you at an additional fee)
- Must have paid 75% of volume fee
- Must submit 2500 word max rough draft with editing.
(We do have editors available on our staff to assist you at an additional fee)
- submit your second 300 Dpi Professional Head Shot
(which will be presented on L3 Purple Official Seal.)
- Must have paid 100% of volume fee
- Must attend documentary filming (scheduled on Sunday 6am
- 9pm) (makeup artist and hairstylist additional fee, your date will be available
due to your assigned scheduled)
- Must attend L3 Explosive Photo Shoot (makeup artist and
hairstylist additional fee, your date will be available due to your assigned
- Business Cards
- A Website with a page devoted solely to your L3
(we do offer graphic services through our contracted graphic company.
That offers our contracted authors a major discounted service.)
- Must have a secured paypal account
- You will need professional casual and business attire for
appearances. (Radio, TV, Meetings and/or others)